115V AC, 15 GPM heavy duty, cast-iron, rotary vane fuel transfer pump. Designed for gasoline, diesel, biodiesel up to B20, E15, kerosene and mineral spirits. Includes pump and elbow. UL/cUL, ATEX, CE. Two-year warranty. Made in USA.
Features & Benefits
- 35 GPM (132 LPM)
- 3/4 HP motor
- UL/cUL listed pump and motor
- Compatible with gasoline*, diesel, B20, E-15, and kerosene
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- 2 year warranty
- 2 in. threaded bung for tank openings
- Iron rotor with carbon rotary vanes
- Self priming
- Check valve, pressure relief
- 900D meter
- 1 in. Ultra High Flow Nozzle
- 1 in. x 18 ft. Hose with Static Wire
* When pumping Gasoline: The 300 Series pump is a very high flow pump and you may experience vapor lock issues in very hot weather in some applications due to the nature of gasoline. Consider our 700 Series models if you are pumping gasoline in very hot climates.