115/230V AC 35 GPM heavy duty, cast-iron, rotary vane fuel transfer pump. Designed for gasoline, diesel, biodiesel up to B20, E-15 and kerosene. Includes pump, 1×18′ hose with static wire and 1 ultra high flow automatic nozzle. UL/cUL, ATEX, CE. Two-year warranty. Made in USA.
Features & Benefits
- 35 GPM (132 LPM)
- 3/4 HP motor
- UL/cUL listed
- Compatible with gasoline*, diesel, B20, E-15, and kerosene
- Cast iron construction
- 2 in. threaded bung for tank openings
- Iron rotor with carbon rotary vanes
- Self priming
- Check valve, pressure relief
- 2 year warranty
- Includes 18′ hose and 1 ultra high flow automatic nozzle
* When pumping Gasoline: The 300 Series pump is a very high flow pump and you may experience vapor lock issues in very hot weather in some applications due to the nature of gasoline. Consider our 700 Series models if you are pumping gasoline in very hot climates.