115/230V AC 32 GPM heavy duty, cast-iron, rotary vane fuel transfer pump. Designed for gasoline, diesel, biodiesel up to B20, E-15 and kerosene. Includes pump. UL/cUL, ATEX, CE. Two-year warranty. Made in USA.
Features & Benefits
- Pump only
- 35 GPM (132 LPM)
- 3/4 HP motor
- UL/cUL listed
- Compatible with gasoline*, diesel, B20, E-15, and kerosene
- Cast iron construction
- 2 year warranty
- 2 in. threaded bung for tank openings
- Iron rotor with carbon rotary vanes
- Self priming
- Check valve, pressure relief
* When pumping Gasoline: The 300 Series pump is a very high flow pump and you may experience vapor lock issues in very hot weather in some applications due to the nature of gasoline. Consider our 700 Series models if you are pumping gasoline in very hot climates.