High Flow AC Utility Rotary Vane Pumps. The 300V has an open flow rate of 20 GPM. This pump provides long life. Explosion-proof UL listed dual voltage 1/2 HP motor (115 and 230 VAC). Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection Built-in junction box Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly. Automatic bypass valve, 2 in. threaded bung for tank openings. 2-Year Warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Pump only
- Shown with optional hose and manual nozzle
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- 1/2 HP motor
- UL/cUL listed pump and motor
- Compatible with gasoline*, diesel, B20, E-15, and kerosene
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- 2 year warranty
- 2 in. threaded bung for tank openings
- Iron rotor with carbon rotary vanes
- Self priming
- Check valve, pressure relief
* When pumping Gasoline: The 300 Series pump is a very high flow pump and you may experience vapor lock issues in very hot weather in some applications due to the nature of gasoline. Consider our 700 Series models if you are pumping gasoline in very hot climates.