Model: 1000, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1017, 1018, 1024
1000 Series pumps are based on the proven internal gear principal, but have been enhanced in response to demands from our OEM customers for a pump that offers advanced features which make installation easier. These side-ported pumps have the option to bolt SAE/DIN flanges onto them ensuring maximum flexibility on the porting arrangements. Our goal was to design a pump that meets your technical requirements and is easily fitted into your system.
Our manufacturing expertise and knowledge of applications enable us to not only provide you with an engineered solution, but we ensure your satisfaction with post-sales service. We pride ourselves on properly servicing you with specification, installation, operation and troubleshooting. The pump was originally designed to meet and exceed the exacting requirements of the refrigeration compressor market. The design has so many inherent features and benefits that our traditional customers are also seeing the advantages. The excellent performance of the 1000 series pumps are solving problems in many industries and varying applications. Contact us to review your application and determine if the 1000 series pump is your engineered solution.
- Body: EN/GJL/250
- Rotor: Carbon Steel
- Idler Gear: Sintered metal or steel
- Self Priming
- Non-pulsating flow
- Mechanical seal fitted as standard (lipseal option only on direct mounted pumps)
- Choice of ball bearing or carbon bearings in body. Carbon Bushing Idler is standard
- Max speed: 1008-1010 up to 3600 rpm and for 1012-1024 up to 1750 rpm
- Max differential pressure 18 bar (261psi) For higher pressure consult the factory
- Max inlet pressure 45 bar (653psi) Dependent on type of mechanical seal fitted
- Max temperature 200ºC (392ºF)
- Modular design for ports and bushings
- Flange has an o-ring seal