115/230V AC 35 GPM heavy duty, cast-iron, high flow rotary vane fuel transfer pump. Designed for gasoline, diesel, biodiesel up to B20, E-15 and kerosene. Includes pump, 18’ hose, ultra-high flow automatic nozzle and 4-wheel mechanical meter. UL/cUL, ATEX, CE. Two-year warranty. Made in USA.
Features & Benefits
- 35 GPM (113 LPM)
- 3/4 HP motor
- UL/cUL listed pump and motor
- Compatible with gasoline*, diesel, B20, E-15, and kerosene
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- 2 year warranty
- 2 in. threaded bung for tank openings
- Iron rotor with carbon rotary vanes
- Self priming
- Check valve, pressure relief
- 1 in. ultra high flow nozzle
- 1 in. x 18 ft. hose with static wire
- 901C series mechanical meter
* When pumping Gasoline: The 300 Series pump is a very high flow pump and you may experience vapor lock issues in very hot weather in some applications due to the nature of gasoline. Consider our 700 Series models if you are pumping gasoline in very hot climates.