- Level measurement of liquids in machine building
- Control and monitoring tasks for hydraulic power packs, compressors and cooling systems
- Media compatibility: Oil, water, diesel, refrigerants and other liquids
- Permissible medium temperature range: -30 … +150 °C (-22 … +302 °F)
- Up to 4 switching outputs freely definable as normally open, normally closed or change-over contact
- Potential-free switching reed contacts
The model RLS-1000 float switch has been developed for monitoring the level of liquids. The stainless steel used is suitable for a multitude of media, such as, for example, oil, water, diesel and refrigerants.
A permanent magnet built into the float triggers, with its magnetic field, the potential-free reed contacts built into the guide tube. The triggering of the reed contacts by the permanent magnet is contact-free and thus free from wear. Depending on customer wishes, the switching functions of normally open, normally closed or change-over can be realised for the defined liquid level.