- Level measurement of liquids in machine building
- Control and monitoring tasks for critical media
- Media compatibility: Oil, aqueous media and corrosive liquids
- Wetted parts: PP or PVDF
- Up to 4 switching outputs freely definable as normally open, normally closed or change-over contact
- Potential-free switching reed contacts
The model RLS-2000 float switch has been developed for measuring the levels of aggressive and corrosive media, such as acids and bases.
A permanent magnet built into the float triggers, with its magnetic field, the potential-free reed contacts built into the guide tube. The triggering of the reed contacts by the permanent magnet is contact-free and thus free from wear. Depending on customer wishes, the switching functions of normally open, normally closed or change-over can be realised for the defined liquid level.