- Limit level measurement in machine building
- Dry run monitoring in mobile working machines
- Monitoring of hydraulic power packs and chillers
- Overfill measurement in water technology
- Specifically developed for OEM customers (minimum lot size: 50 pieces)
- From customisation to design-in solution
- Low variance by local adjustment of the normally open/normally closed switching function via rotation of the float
- Various materials and up to 109 switching cycles guarantee a long service life
The model RLS-8000 is a small and economical float switch with a single switch point, designed specifically for the needs of OEM customers. With its compact dimensions, it is particularly suitable for monitoring dry running or the overfilling of small tanks. The miniature float switch from plastic combines solid performance with high mechanical robustness and an attractive price.
Tailored to your machines
To ensure that the model RLS-8000 float switch is perfectly matched to the application on site, WIKA offers design-in solutions. Whether customer-specific tank connection, individualised electrical connections or designs: We adapt the model RLS-8000 for original equipment manufacturers to their respective requirements. This minimises the effort and cost of installation and maintenance, with maximum safety and compatibility.
Change of function through 180° rotation
The reduction of variance and thus logistical effort is central in OEM production. For this reason, the model RLS-8000 miniature float switch, by rotating it through 180°, can be alternated from a normally open into a normally closed contact. Thus there is no need to keep a second float switch in stock.
Maximum reliability at a minimum cost
The model RLS-8000 is available in a variety of chemically resistant and robust plastics with very low water absorption. In addition, high-quality reed contacts guarantee up to one billion switching cycles, depending on the application. The use of the float switch is highly efficient in a multitude of applications thanks to its long-term, reliable performance and low “total cost of ownership”.